There are many of us who simply love our pet cats and when we are travelling either for a long vacation or shifting to a new city, we have to ensure that our little cute cat also reaches the destination comfortably. However you need not worry much as today there are several cat transporter service providing companies out there which will make the work easy for you.
There are pet carriers international services which do take their charge however make it easier for you and ensure that your cat reaches the destination along with you, safely and in the best of form! Check this out if you want to learn more reviews about pet carriers.
Carrying Your Cat In A Cat Transporter
But remember you will be flying and have to make sure that your cat is not a menace as many flights allow one pet to fly alongside one passenger and they are regarded as ‘extra baggage’. You must ensure that you do the preparations right and set your maneuver in the right way! Cats are sharp and intelligent and no fool so make sure that the arrangements are made right so that your cat feels comfortable throughout the journey. You should visit this article for in-depth info about car transporter.
• When you are all set and have to pack your cat safely ensure that the carrier bottom is not too hard, lumpy, cold and bleak. Remember to make it as comfortable as you can because just like you would want to travel comfortably, your little Tinkerbelle would wish the same. This is why try to make the bottom soft and warm by placing a good floor covering.
• Make sure that the carrier door is flexible and that it works well and at the same time closes tightly. If needed do the best from your end, by oiling the hinges. This is not time to fumble around, as your cat will be travelling along with you and there would also be other passengers. Thus you have to ensure that everything is set perfectly.
• When you have to place your kitty into the cat carrier, try to do it ever-so-quietly without making it much of a drama or focusing session for your cat. Place the carrier at your chest level so that you may not have to bend a lot at some crucial point. Basically the point is to make your cat feel as comfortable and close enough to feel your presence.
• Pick your adorable cat up and make sure that it does not face the carrier rather talk to her gently just as you generally do. Yes, she will trust you right at that moment as she always does and try to move backwards, if need be, unless you are right in front of the carrier.
• Place her into the carrier quite gently however also be a bit firm. Place your hand right at her face level before you finally let go and try to help her feel comfortable, preventing her from dashing out.
Use a towel to cover the carrier and pick it up evenly and do not swing it as you have to keep in mind that you have to prevent it from banging here and there. Do not get tempted to open the latch mid way unless you are sure that you have reached your destination and are in a room which is well shut.